5 Ways Document Management Will Solve Business Challenges
Posted on: 02/03/16
Paper, paper everywhere but not the information you want to see.
Paper-less environments are creeping into the offices of businesses as an alternative to stacks of documents and filing cabinets. Developments in technology is providing solutions to businesses to say goodbye to paper and hello to digital assets.
The management of business documents is moving online to create a smooth and timely flow of information, so valuable man hours are not wasted in the process.
Did you know? It has been reported in a global survey that information workers waste 12.1% of their time per week dealing with challenges related to document creation and management.
So how can document control software solve your business challenges? Document control software can offer businesses an abundance of benefits – providing you have the right system for your documents as well as your type of business. Below are five ways a document control software solution can help you so you are not wasting any more of your valuable time.
- Document control software will offer the capability to set up a shared service, to serve internal departments and create a secure single location source to store and share all documents and data; eliminating the need to share information via email.
- Use document management systems to work more collaboratively. Putting documents onto a shared service will serve as a collaboration tool between departments either internal or external so documents can be amended timely and seamlessly so there is one version of the truth.
- Document control software will provide an efficient way of better preserving and manging records, helping you reduce risk and aid compliance. Systems can provide you with version control capabilities so your business is always on top of your data.
- It won’t let security slip through the cracks! Stolen cabinet keys and papers left on desks inviting wondering eyes will no longer hold you back. Document control software will take care of confidentiality requirements and internal document management policies. Restrictions and password protection will keep your business information secure.
- Most importantly, moving how you manage documents to a system will significantly increase productivity and efficiency so you have more time to do what you do best. Document control software will automate your processes and make your work life that bit simpler.
Implementing a system to manage documents will create the paper-less environment that is trending across offices.
Looking for document control software to move your paper online?