The Growth of Gatehouse: Visitor Management & Contractor Control Compliance
Posted on: 17/01/18
Target’s Gatehouse system is coming up to it’s one year anniversary. Through working with a large manufacturing company, Target were able to develop a system to remove paper-based processes and homegrown spreadsheet solutions and deliver a visitor management and contractor control system to qualify and ensure contractor compliance and at the same time reduce time consuming follow ups and chasing.
On March 21st 2017, Target started campaigning there Gatehouse system globally to Facilities, Health and Safety and Quality departments.
If you didn’t know, Target’s mission is to empower businesses through consultancy, collaboration and software to makes sense of their business-critical data. As requirements change so does our software; we like to ensure the systems we deliver to our clients can be configured and evolved to meets a business need.
Working closely with our existing clients, the team at Target have further developed their Gatehouse: Visitor Management and Contractor Control system to do more than book-in and authenticate access. In it’s first year Gatehouse has grown, helping manage:
- Vehicle Management – as part of the ability to book on visitors and contracts, the system now allows you sign in and out vehicles. Keep a log of vehicles on your site to also be included in your site fire register.
- 3 Kiosk Mode Variations – Automate how visitors and contractors sign in or out of site with 3 different kiosk modes. Choose between a quick and click sing in and out procedure, or scan your badge via unique QR code to sign in and out, or search your name to sign in and out. All providing the security you need when you’re not there to manage it.
- Health and Safety Dashboard – Target is about helping businesses make sense of data. You now have the option to see a health and safety dashboard with pie charts for quick visibility on health and safety activities and what needs doing next.
- Passes & Permits – Create passes and permits to work with the Gatehouse system or manually scan and upload all permits to a fully compliant and traceable system, to keep track and flag returned items.
- Outages – See at a glance, a centralised resource for visibility of when lines are down for scheduled maintenance. Give your team the opportunity to do work to increase efficiency and productivity and instantly book the relevant supplier for the work.
- Multiple Site Deployment – Gatehouse is equipping your business with the tools to capture information, reduce risk and maintain compliance while evidencing due diligence. If you have multiple site, Gatehouse can be deployed across several sites to share contacts, companies, and ensure banned visitors are recognised.
You will also be pleased to know that Target’s Gatehouse Visitor Management and Contractor Control system can support you with upcoming GDPR requirements. Gatehouse helps with GDPR compliance by helping manage and storing your data in a secure hosting environment under ISO27001 Accreditation behind Enterprise Class Firewalls. With clear user permissions you know your data is secure and who has access to it.
It’s been a great 2017 for Target’s Gatehouse Visitor Management and Contractor Control System; Knowing out clients are achieving the best out of their business critical data with our software and providing us the opportunity to use our skills and knowledge and grow our system; we are feeling positive about 2018.